[DEL]

Hello all! I'm looking for the fonts called Mexican Borders and Mexican Symbols. If anyone can help me track these down I would be totally grateful.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

[DEL]

They're commercial, my friend. No doubt there'll be folks around who are more than glad to help you out, but as has been explained time and time again, the creators and/or vendors of these fonts sponsor AbstractFonts. If people start using the forum to bootleg commercial fonts all over the place, then...well, you know what's coming next. We all want AbstractFonts to stay alive. If you want these fonts, you have two options.

1) Buy 'em.

2) Search for them yourself.

There you go...sorry if that sounds harsh, but Alex is a good lad and AbstractFonts is an important part of the freeware community.

-T

[DEL]

Thanks for the info Tornquist. I was just wanting direction not a handout. I know they are commercial but I can't find a site that has them to buy.

Latuh foo.

There are two others (not clones) around: Mexican Motif (© Dover Pulication) and Mexican Ornaments (postcardware). Both can be found on italiasoftware.it/fontuniverse. Go M search mexican.

Success.

[DEL]

Eek. I shouldn't have assumed you wanted them for free; that was obviously my cynical mind doing overtime. Bad Tørnquist. Bad.

-T

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing