[DEL]

I've been seeing this font everywhere.. and I love it. I saw this book and it ended up coming home with me, just because I liked the font used for the title. (That means I'm a dork, now doesn't it?) I then later found it in a book about Chakra energy and on the back of my friend's Linux penguin (Tux) Leonardo Da Vinci T-shirt. However, I only have an image of the book, so that'll have to do. It looks handwritten, but I soon realized it wasn't because I saw it in so many different places and the letters are basically the same, though on the cover some appear to be tweaked a bit, i.e. the L, but the Ns are identical.. but the i's aren't. Gee, this is a terrible example, now that I look at it.. there may as well be two different fonts there, or maybe it is handwritten and I'm just going insane. I'm dissapointed that this is the best example I could find, but I do love the font, if it is a font, and I wish I knew what it was called. If it isn't a font and it is somehow handwritten it would be very odd, but I love the style so if there are any similar-looking ones you could suggest I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance and thanks for just listening to me ramble on in the first place..

[DEL]

Check out [URL=http://www.p22.com/products/davinci.html]Da Vinci[/URL]

[DEL]

Thank you! That's exactly the font I was looking for. ^-^

Hi,

The author did a fantastic job. The thread is really great.

joe

Edit: spam link removed.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing