[DEL]

Hey guys,

can anybody out there recommend me some fonts that look like the ones you get in peter & jane books...i thought i could use arial.ttf and tahoma.ttf but they just look stiff...i need something more round and friendly...ive been searching the internet and it's not been easy, ive stumbled on to sooo many fancy ones....

thanks!

Diffan

[DEL]

I'm apparently too young for [i:2bacd312a7]Peter and Jane[/i:2bacd312a7] -- sadly, no doubt. Since I'm not sure what you want, I'll just try to get closer.

Are you looking for a specific font, or just any suitable 'rounded' one? If you are trying to match a font, can you provide us with any pictures? That would be the best help you could give.

Since you've tried Tahoma and Arial, I'm guessing you're looking for a sans-serif. It wouldn't be Verdana, would it? Verdana is much more rounded than Arial, but comparable to Tahoma.

Those're some of the questions I need to know before I -- or any of the others here -- can really help. Unless, of course, they know all about [i:2bacd312a7]Peter and Jane[/i:2bacd312a7]. I daresay they might.

[DEL]

From your description, you might want to look at Avant Garde.

[DEL]

Thanks Lisa, i found Avant Garde but i'll have to pay for it. I found this other one called Primer Print, it's quite similar. As for goldenquill, my apology...i'm not sure how to attach an image from my desktop here?

mind letting me know how to?

Sorry about that

Diffan

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing