[DEL]

Okay, I am having a bit of an issue. I've been looking all over for the ringbearer (lord of the rings) font that i can download just as .ttf and not unzip it. I was curious if anyone knew a site with that or if anyone would [i:9b68bee685]kindly[/i:9b68bee685] download the font and send it to me i an e-mail. :D Anyone? Any takers? Hmm? Huh? Anyone?!?!?!?!? :) Okay, then I was also curious if anyone knew if there's a site where I can download the Pirates of the Caribbean font. ;) Thanks. :p

[quote:e510d69d88="eternalbloom"]

Okay, I am having a bit of an issue. I've been looking all over for the ringbearer (lord of the rings) font that i can download just as .ttf and not unzip it. [/quote:e510d69d88]

Go back to that site and file and [b:e510d69d88]right[/b:e510d69d88]click on that font. Choose option 'save target as'.

[quote:e510d69d88="eternalbloom"]

Okay, then I was also curious if anyone knew if there's a site where I can download the Pirates of the Caribbean font. ;) Thanks. :p [/quote:e510d69d88]

Now look [URL=http://www.dafont.com/forum/read.php?f=3&i=2301]here[/URL] and join the crowd.

[DEL]

Yeah, that's what I did, and it still needs to be unzipped. Thanks anyway. :p

Ahh, a puzzle. What is the extension of the file you saved?

And to try this out for myself - which file did you save from where?

[DEL]

Well, I tried to download the font off dafont.com, but it didn't work, so that's why I don't want it to be .zip. But, I found another way to download the font. Thank you anyway. :) Oh, and if you've curious, I just sent it to myself and downloaded it through an e-mail. :p

Have it your way. Why easy when it can be done complicated?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing