[DEL]

Hi, anyone know of a plain all capitals font? I'm looking for something like Arial in all capitals.

I have to change an entire spreadsheet into all caps, and I'd rather not have to retype the whole thing.

thanks for your help

I can help you find one but realize that that does not really solve your problem - UNLESS you are the ONLY ONE using that spreadsheet and the ONLY ONE printing it. Anyone else, not having the font installed will still see and print the original lower case letters as lowercase letters.

Why not do it the proper way?

Export your spreadsheet as a comma delimited txt file.

Open that txt file in Word.

In Word select all and choose Format>Change Case>UPPERCASE.

Save the file as a txt file.

In your spreadsheet program choose File>Open. Select Text file.

Choose Delimited >next >choose comma (only comma) >Finish.

All you may have to do is readjust the column with, save as spreadsheet file and Bob's your uncle.

[DEL]

Thanks, I thought of the font issue after I posted the first question, but I hadn't thought about exporting it into Word.

I appreciate the instructions.

[DEL]

Koeiekat, I thought of the same thing you suggested when I first read this post. I NEVER would have been able to explain it so succinctly. You are good.

Thak you. But too much honour. On second thought there is a catch!! This quick and dirty way may over-write your formulas. Can be overcome though with the same trick.

Per column celect the cells with text > copy

In Word > Paste.

Apply format > change case. Copy.

In Excel goto top cell of those copied > paste.

So savest way is to only apply this cheap trick on tezt cells.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing