[DEL]

If anyone could provide me with the names of these two fonts, I would be extremely grateful. The first was on the cover of Wired Magazine a few months ago for a Matrix Reloaded promotion. I found a font called Switchblade Romance that was kind of similar, but I really want a font with the special "I" character (or maybe they just used a 1 ???). Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated:

[DEL]

The second font is for the Braveheart DVD and is special because of the triangle inside the A. If anyone can identify either of these 2 fonts, I would be incredibly grateful. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

[DEL]

Tørnquist? Koeiekat? Ute? Alex? Anybody? I could really use some help on this.

[DEL]

Hey G-

Kat, Ute and Alex would doubtless agree with me on this: I'm stumped. But don't think I'm not still looking!!

-T

[DEL]

Thanks Tørnquist, I appreciate you looking. If you could just identify the Matrix font, I would be perfectly happy with that. If you could identify both, that would be amazing. But I don't want to waste your time with 2 complicated fonts. Thanks for the help so far, and thanks for not giving up!

Sorry gcorp I'm on holidays for two weeks and only have a slow modem connection here and no font database. CUL

[DEL]

Try This

Regards Jack C.

[DEL]

Good call, Jack!! But who by and where from?

-T

Close. VERY close. But no exact match. Is there a 'bold'or extended''version around?

[DEL]

Koeiekat is right, it isn't a completely exact match, but it is [b:00073a2708]very[/b:00073a2708] close. Thank you very much Tørnquist and koeiekat for trying, and thank you very, very much jackcoulthard! I have been looking all over for this and am forever in your debt! :D

[DEL]

Sorry it's not 100% but it was just a "Quickie" I made as I could not find the original anywhere. I know I lost the plot on some of the sizes but a tired mind needs to sleep sometime.

Regards Jack C.

[DEL]

You just made that yourself?! Awesome job!

Just as a sidenote, I e-mailed someone over at wired magazine and he said he would look into it and get back to me soon. If anyone is interested, I'll post whatever information he gives me.

Thanks again jack!

[DEL]

Thanks, I'd like to know what it is called too, as well as the Braveheart font. :D

[DEL]

Believe it or not, I actually got a response from Wired Magazine. Apparently, the font is named KopyKatt. If anyone could help me find it, I would really appreciate it! I've looked on a few search engines and have had no luck so far.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing