[DEL]

does anyone know where I can get Rockwell italic or a facsimile for free?

Thanks

[DEL]

As far as I know, it's only a pay font.

I'll e-mail you if I find anything else on it. What's your address?

google"rockwell.ttf" [URL=http://funsite24.com/fo/r/rockwell%20kursiv.ttf]Right click here and save[/URL].

Funny though. I could have sworn that funsite was down.

You could also google stymie. Pretty close. Just a bit lighter.

Both typefaces can also be found on italiasoftware.it/fontuniverse/ Not an easy site to browse. But, if tou have broadband and a spider ... go harvest. 22K+!!

[DEL]

Jesus! I can certainly see why you'd think the site'd be down. You've really got to know what you're looking for there, that's the only thing. (And even it doesn't have the ever-elusive Albatross italic . . . sigh.)

Thanks for the links, though.

[quote:38258d5460]And even it doesn't have the ever-elusive Albatross italic . . . sigh.[/quote:38258d5460]

If, 'shounen ai fanatic', the Albatross Italic could be found you would have had it by now. But, I keep my eyes open.

[DEL]

I am slightly worried. That wasn't in my profile, was it? Ah well, nor is it something I hide, and I linked to my LJ in any case.

And I did find it on that site you linked to, but not as either Albatross or Cochin; it was called ****tail there.

Strange, but most excellent! Thank you again!

[[b:dc4073d8d7]edited:[/b:dc4073d8d7] Jeez, talk about overactive censorware. You know what I mean -- you drink it; the first half means "rooster" and rhymes with "walk."]

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing