[DEL]

Any help would be great.

[DEL]

Hello again!

This little minx is Dragon EF (Extra Bold) with a little kerning adjustment.

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/ef/dragon/ef-extra-bold/testdrive.html?s=Isle+of+Man+Government&p=48

If memory serves, it was included with Windows '95 - and may well have been included with more recent editions of Windows or CorelDRAW and the like - under the alias "Griffon".

I hope that does you well.

-Tørnquist

[DEL]

S'me again...

Just as an afterthought: if you find another image as clear as your "Isle of Man" one that contains a font you want identifying, trim it down to the relevant characters and upload it to "WhatTheFont?" over at MyFonts.com (http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/). You might very well find what you're looking for.

Impassively,

-Tørnquist

[DEL]

wow cool! :)))

cheers

I've never noticed it with Windows though?

any idea where i could obtain it without money? :/

[DEL]

Hey again-

I'm sorry, I don't. But even if I did, I couldn't divulge. This is an issue that has cropped up numerous times, and the long and the short of it is that Alex (the big cheese round here) can only keep AbstractFonts alive through the help of sponsors, some of whom are the very foundries that design and sell fonts such as this. Obviously, if members start revealing ways of getting people's sweaty palms on these creations for free, Alex's sponsors will not be happy and will most likely cease to support him. And so AbstractFonts would disappear.

Apologies, but unfortunately this is the way things go.

-Tørnquist

big cheese says "Thank you Tornquist"

also, i might as well take this opportunity to say, "Thank you Tornquist" for helping out so much. I really appreciate it. You came like a tornado and identified many fonts around here ( the good kind of tornado, not sure what it is, but it's good :D ) ...

Beckett, he's absolutely right, this has come up in every 2nd thread here and i will not give up, just cimply because I like my site, and i wont be able to afford it if Agfa or ITC will give up on me... I've been warned a couple of times... They are patient people, but they wont tolerate this for much longer

Thank you for understanding

[DEL]

Alex-

I'm just glad I can help: what can I say, I have a pile of time on my hands! I just hope you don't feel as though I'm hogging the forum...

I'll continue to help any way I can. It's weirdly rewarding, actually!

Flamboyantly,

-Tørnquist

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing