[DEL]

Was wondering if anyone is familiar with this graphic as a font or if it may have been freehand....

Both. It is a font. All characters are the same. It is manipulated. Both kearning and line spacing.

Me or someone else here (Ute! Alex!) will find you the font. The rest is up to you.

Have fun and ... be nice to the cats

i might have to disagree on this one... I dont think it is a font and if it is it is heavily distored on character-by-character basis... for example in Illustrator...

take a look at the 't's.. One has a little round shape on the end of the horizontal line, the other one has a very short stem and yet another one has very curvy stem...

'a's a different as weel as 'n's.. well.. if you keep looking at it mots letters have barely noticable differences in them...

if you like the idea of the font ( jumping letters ) try this one:

http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/search/full_listing.htm?kw=fontdiner

Finally we have something to disagree on. About time. I am pretty sure the whole thing is based on a font. I even think I know the thing - it should live somewhere in my electronic alter ego.

Yes. There are differences in shape. But when you look closely you will notice that the basic glyph shapes are the same. It is just severely manipulated to make the whole thing get its messy look. Not as a whole but per individual character. From which you may understand that I am not a fanatic supporter of this insult to typography.

But to satisfy all I will start digging. Only some 20K+ to look at. May take me an hour - or so. I was not really looking forward to this. But, if it must be done - it is better than going to war.

Have fun and ... remenber those cats.

and

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing