[DEL]

Well, I just wanted to say thank you for a great site - no muss, fuss, bother or myriads of annoying popups to close. In addition, thanks awfully for preserving a necessary human art form. Not only do we poor creatures of clay need ways of communicating with each other, in our increasingly electronic world, we need *innovative* ways of expressing ourselves while doing so. Fonts keep this vital art alive. Many thanks, again, and your work is so important that I believe it should receive some sort of national assistance.

I might have to talk to George about the national assistance ;)

Thank you very much for your warm words! Thanks indeed. Not only i tried to craete the biggest free font site in the world I also wanted to bring some human element into it and it kind of goes with what you have said. People need more than just faceless site or company or whatever. We need interaction and interaction in different and new ways. I try to put in as much interaction into AF as i can!

I will keep on working for you guys!

sincerely,

[DEL]

I agree, this is a great fonts site. It's well set out, very easy to use and the categorisation makes browsing it a breeze. :)

I'm certainly going to recommend it to a few fontaholics i know. And if i ever get round to making any fonts myself, i'll come back and post them!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing