[DEL]

If anyone could help me identify the font used for the actors' names on this poster, I would be eternally grateful. Sorry for the large image size.

[DEL]

I think it's the Citizen Bold, from Emigre.

:) Ute

[DEL]

Would you happen to know where I can "get" it? ;) ;)

Also, Ute, do you know where I could get Futura Condensed Bold? None of the AF links work.

what do you mean gcorp? none of the links work??

and please gcorp, no asking for "getting" fonts or AF will be sued and closed down. Trust me, it is serious... Unfortunately...

Alex

[DEL]

Hi gcorp

1st question:

You should have known. Sometimes I only know the name of a font ... unfortunately

2nd question:

edited out

:)

Ute

:mad:

Then don't do this. Anyone with a bit of gray matter can think of a google. You don't have to give the filename.

i am sorry ute, but it is true.. giving a filename and telling someone go and use google to find this commercial font is pretty much the same as giving the download path...

please please please, there are people monitoring this forum and they are not stupid...

just think about this way, would you be able to tell that you gave away a location of a commercial font? if the answer is yes, do not post that... Please, i want this site to go on and lately i;ve been getting hit pretty hard by upset partners, advertisers and just huge font corporations.

thank you uteS for all your help though! You're on of the best helpers on this board and i appreciate everything you do. Just dont go the extra step and find the place where they can getr the font for free. Give the name, if it shows up in AF search, give the link to that page and that's it! You've done a lot of help!!!

thank you once again for understanding...

[DEL]

I am truly sorry for my request. I didn't expect that such things would happen. Truth be told, I have started the habit of downloading a font, testing it, and either deleting or buying it. Sorry for the inconvinience, from now on I will ask for identification only and buy the font in hopes of getting good use out of it. Oh well, thanks a lot anyway Ute, you are a great asset to this site!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing