[DEL]

Hi - I am slightly desperate! I need to design a logo for my new business and & can't seem to figure out how to USE the fonts that I download. For example, if I wish to incorporate a new font into an MSWord document... how do I 'pull' the new font style into my existing assortment of MSWord fonts? I sure do appreciate ANY help! Warmest Regards - wendy in Key Largo FL

please refer to a quick walk-through here:

http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/help/

if you need more help dont hesitate to ask more qs

;)

[DEL]

WOW Again! Many thanks for your speedy reply Alex! If this is any indication of how good your product is, I vow to figure out how to PAY you for it!!! I am going to look at that link you sent me on e-mail, & I will try my best to figure this matter out on my own... but thanks so much for your willingness to help. - The sun is just setting here in paradise & now I have a good project to keep me busy all night. - If I was wealthy, I would gladly pay a graphic artist to design my new business logo for me... but for now, I have to save $ where I can. Have a great evening Alex. - wendy

[DEL]

Visit my thread on the subject of installing fonts...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing