[DEL]

I just can't remember the name of this font.:confused: Anybody know this one and where I can get it preferably for free?

Thanks

it is called Litograph Light and it is a commercial font. Sorry cannot help you with that since my site will be sued for even as much as telling you where to get it for free. ( even if i knew )

correction, it is called Lithos Light and you can buy it through our partners:

http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/search/full_listing.htm?kw=lithos+light

enjoy!

[DEL]

Thanks Alex for a prompt return.

:D Alex, this time i don't agree. The Litograph Light is a Corel equivalent of the Linotype Lithos which indeed is a commercial typeface. The Litograph Light, however, can be found on every Corel Draw CD and is even included in their demo downloads. For details see below.

Up to a week (plus) ago the Corel version was on this very site: lito.zip. I agree that you have to be strickt on commercial typefaces. But Corel has practically thrown their version in the pubic domain. Like they have done with all the fonts they have the copyright on.

[b:dfa9345f0b]A quick google search shows that Linotype AND (Agfa)Monotype AND Adobe claim the copyright on the Lithos.[/b]

So, maybe Postal should have the Lithograph Light. Right? And why not throw in the Regular and the Bold too?

Have fun and be nice to the cats.

Font Family: LithographLight

Full Name: LithographLight

Style: Regular

Postscript Name: LithographLight

Unique identifier FontMonger:Lithograph Light

Version 1.0 Wed Jul 19 14:38:04 1995

Copyright (c) 1992 Corel Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

Date : 06 December 1995 Time : 06:00:00

Size : 60 KB (61,484 Byte)

Windows metric data

IBM font class: No Classification

Licence: The font is not licensed. The font can be embedded and permanently installed on another computer.

Panose classification

Family Type : Decorative

[DEL]

OK did a search on the Litograph and Lithograph font on the corel site and a couple of other sites and found nothing on Litograph. I suppose they (Corel) don't normally have their fonts waiting to be downloaded huh? Sounds like I should be able to find this one somewhere for free though? Any ideas? Oh and thanks for the reply.

If you don't know where you're going - any road will take you there.

[DEL]

Ahhh, wouldn't you know it. The fire wall at work won't let me in that site.

Home, sweet home.

sorry kat, but please, dont get me in trouble. Just few days ago i reinstated myself with some sites and partners who have all gone berserk on my a$$. So i am trying to be politically correct.

You are right, i had lithos on my site and this was a part of the reason i was in deep poo... ;(

please, if you want Abstract Fonts to stay around help but dont post any urls or commercial fonts in here. You can post the links to where ppl can buy them or how they can get the for free legally ( as you pointed out, with a download of some Corel software )

thank you for your understanding...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing