Hi guys!

I am excited to announce that i am in final development stages of AFM ( abstract fonts manager ) designed to make your life a little easier when it comes to managing your installed and stray fonts.

here is a little teaser. Let me know what you think ;)

[DEL]

I like it, looks good and easy - will it be free?

it will definately be available for download for free.. i might make it shareware just to hope some good people will send me some $15-$20... i will also try to improve this program to include more and more features.

Do you have any requests? anything that you think this program just must have ( or should have )?

thanks!

[DEL]

ook just about perfect to me...

i am planning on adding another tab with "Manage Font Sets"

there you will be able to save your current installed fonts as a "Font Set" for future use and add remove fonts or load another font set that you have created/saved earlier. you know what i mean here? ;)

what do you think of that idea?

[DEL]

Yes, that sounds great - very similar to the way ATM works.

[DEL]

The program sounds great!

:) Looks nice. But what does it add? Typograf offers more functions and shows a screen full of fonts at the same time which makes browsing much faster.

On the other hand, if you added the function of also looking for fonts in zip files, then, you have a gem.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing