[DEL]

For some reason, everytime I post a question involving a topic similar to the last, it vanishes. I'm assuming that this is happening because Alex doesn't feel like leaving similar posts up because he's getting sick of seeing them. Well, if he reads this, since he's the only one who would most likely before it gets taken down, I was only asking for a font similar to one letter. I understand that the whole word can't be one font, but you would think that you would have a little decency to allow the post to stay up long enough for someone else to offer advice.

i actually just messaged you before you posted this, saying that you should stop posting the same message over and over again. I have nothing against you replying to your previous posts making them new and bumping to the top. That is ok, but you have posted the exact same post 4-5 times...

if nobody could identify or come up with anything similar there is very little chance anyone will. There are few people here who are identifying fonts and trust me, they have already looked at your post by now.

Sorry lost, but it doesnt look like people will be able to come up with anything for this one.

and please dont question my decency, that is one of the traits that i treasure the most and it hurts when i get a post like that saying that i have no decency because i delete repetitious messages.

[DEL]

I changed the question in the post and reposted it so that it would be closer to the top because I don't bother reading down near the bottom, and I figure nobody else would read messages that were too old either. I changed it from asking for the whole word to only asking for a font similar to the first letter.

and then you poseted that every day... the same thing... sorry lost but you are arguing a lost cause.

as i said, reply to your own message and it will bump the whole thread to the top as the threads are sorted by the date of the latest post in the thread.

[DEL]

I posted a new one every day because I changed the topic of the question. Like I said, I wasn't always looking for the same exact thing. And I posted a new one every day because I'm doing a stupid project and I'm trying to get an answer to whether or not there's a font that matches or is similar to that stupid K in that stupid logo.

chill man... shit ;)

are you looking for the whole font or just the K that is important to you, or just the letters in the logo? Do you wanna do a headline of your project in that font?

[DEL]

The K is the most important thing. I'm supposed to duplicate one of those mini cereal boxes for Special K and I can't draw the K. I was looking for a font that was similar so I didn't have to draw the entire thing. The rest of the letters aren't that important.

[quote:3028962ec4="losttypist"]

The K is the most important thing. I'm supposed to duplicate one of those mini cereal boxes for Special K and I can't draw the K. I was looking for a font that was similar so I didn't have to draw the entire thing. The rest of the letters aren't that important. [/quote:3028962ec4]

If all you need is that "K" I'll make you the K if you want.

donit

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing