Hi guys!

I am in desperate need of someone who could help me categorizing all of the fonts... About 2000 of them are categorized but most of the 10,000 fonts are just placed in the categories in alpha order.

I would really like to have an individual(s) who would go through the uncategorized fonts and assign them to different, predefined categories

i know it is a lot to ask, but i will even pay some money of someone will do that for me

[DEL]

Hi Alex! I will gladly help you, but it may be hard for me to find a good time. Weekends are always good! :D

that's great! Any time is a good time :)

should i email you to remind you?

[DEL]

Ok Great :)When do you want me to start? And how should I catergorize them exactly?

ill email you with the details ;)

[DEL]

Great! :)

[DEL]

Hi Alex,

I can also do the categorization, basically i am online for the whole day.

well, this job is first-come first-served and noone has started yet... and i made so few people can be working on it simultaneously...

i will email you with the details as well.

[quote:39af4591e5="Fontboy"]

Great! :) [/quote:39af4591e5]

did you get my email?

[quote:73e3b0ed32="koolkrazy"]

Hi Alex,

I can also do the categorization, basically i am online for the whole day. [/quote:73e3b0ed32]

hey!! you didnt leave your email or anything... :eek:

email me at [email]alex@abstractfonts.com[/email] so i can email you back ;)

[DEL]

check out my user info for this forum u can get my email address... ;)

this is what i got:

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board.

also, there is no "email" button on your posts if you notice... Others do...

im just too lazy to go and dig in the database for it ;)

oh ill just PM you... :rolleyes:

[DEL]

Hey!

I got your e mail, and I'm about to reply!

Fontoby!

[DEL]

[quote:915cfd5a2b="alex"]

im just too lazy to go and dig in the database for it ;) [/quote:915cfd5a2b]

Or you could just look in the admin CP :) ;)

Paul

i was too lazy for either one ;)

i like to program, everything else i am too lazy to do ;)

[DEL]

:D anyways u can send at [email]abstractfonts@koolkrazy.com[/email] :P

[DEL]

I'm too busy with school to help. I think it's great you are recatergorizing everything. I can suggest categories if you'd like...

awesome!

suggest...

i am not recategorizing though. I had 1,200 or so categorized since i was adding them one-by-one. Then i wrote a spider which added another 8,500 fonts ;) However, it is not quite smart enough to categorize them for me too...

so if you just browse tha categories you will only have about 1,500 for your disposal. If you go into the letters then you have the complete 9,700

so i still want to hear the categories since there are some 8000 to be categorized ;)

[DEL]

I like how http://dafont.com is set up. Their categories are very specific. If I made categories, that site would most likely inspire most of them.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing