[DEL]

Hi,

Here is my site if anyone wants to comment on it:

http://www.thehotweb.net

Thanks,

Paul

i like the clean design. the 100% width is not my thing though... i cant seem to make it look perfect on all resolutions...

i have a 19"...

i've been on your site already.. i see AF got 5 hits out... ;)

do you get a lot of visitors on it?

[DEL]

[quote:6071be4dd7="alex"]

i like the clean design. the 100% width is not my thing though... i cant seem to make it look perfect on all resolutions...

i have a 19"...

i've been on your site already.. i see AF got 5 hits out... ;)

do you get a lot of visitors on it? [/quote:6071be4dd7]

Currently I get around 2,000 uniques a day. 95% of those are looking for templates, I added to your site as I want to promote the other sections. Yeah, the width made it look a lot worse then what it looked like when I designed it at 800 res, I'm thinking of making a new design that will be a fixed width, I just wish everyone had 1024x768.

Paul

it's slowly shifting towards it.. when i just started with AF 80% were on 640*480... then we moved up to 800*600 and its getting close to 1024*768 lately..

hmm.. maybe i should open up a templates section on AF.. and wallpapers as well... i've got 1000+...

what do you think?

[DEL]

[quote:920a09515d="alex"]

it's slowly shifting towards it.. when i just started with AF 80% were on 640*480... then we moved up to 800*600 and its getting close to 1024*768 lately..

hmm.. maybe i should open up a templates section on AF.. and wallpapers as well... i've got 1000+...

what do you think? [/quote:920a09515d]

Maybe, but I think you are doing a great job with the fonts and maybe you should stick with that. The reason I get so many hits to the templates section is beacause I only traded links with template sites. Personally I think this is one of the best font sites I've seen, and it's free. With 9,000+ fonts I think this should grow on it's own soon.

Thanks,

Paul

well, it kinda grew already... i get 5000-6000 uniques/day.. so right now i am just looking for way to expand

[DEL]

You already have 1000+ wallpapers? I think the template idea is great. Will it be like the fonts, and allow users to submit their own?

[DEL]

[quote:12a998dee3="alex"]

well, it kinda grew already... i get 5000-6000 uniques/day.. so right now i am just looking for way to expand [/quote:12a998dee3]

Oh I thought you said you had 1000+ visits a day. If you have 5,000 - 6,000 then it's a great idea to expand.

Good Luck,

Paul

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing