reply   forum
    site moderator alex
    Dec 2nd, 2002 / quote /
    did you ask the webmaster?
    site moderator alex
    Dec 2nd, 2002 / quote /
    tsk tsk tsk...

i downloaded it and wanted to add it to AF but.... i already have it... http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/search/full_listing.htm?kw=ebola
    site moderator alex
    Dec 2nd, 2002 / quote /
    hmm.. that brings up a little problem that i have here at abstract fonts... I downloaded the font zipped it up and submitted to my site it was rejected because i already have one font called "invader, regular" and my site obviously doesnt like duplicates... was that font renamed? what is it's original name do you know?
    site moderator alex
    Dec 2nd, 2002 / quote /
    everything is programmed by me, except the current soure of communication.. the message board...

yes, i generate images on the fly, grab copyrights and trademarks from the font on the fly, as well as it's name and style... saves A LOT of time.. i would be still at about 2000 fonts without programming knowledge
    site moderator alex
    Dec 2nd, 2002 / quote /
    thorn, thanks for the font!

in the future, if you want to add a font, zip it up with all the docs and readme files that you got it with and go here:

http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/submit_font.htm

and submit it.. everythign is automatic and will only have to approve it later.. ;)
    site moderator alex
    Dec 2nd, 2002 / quote /
    i am always interested.

i have, i'd say pretty advanced knowledge of PHP/MySQL and Oracle and C, etc etc etc...

what are you guys currently working on? what are the obstacles, etc?

it looks pretty cool though! i like it!
    site moderator alex
    Dec 2nd, 2002 / quote /
    what is your busniess Paul? the one that is going so great? ;)
    site moderator alex
    Dec 3rd, 2002 / quote /
    that's interesting since hosting was my next thing... im going to plunge into that... i even started making a site for it...

how many clients do you have right now? do you resell someone's space or do you actually have the line going to your house/office?
    site moderator alex
    Dec 3rd, 2002 / quote /
    do you have a lot of trouble with those 100? do you get a lot of complaints/problems? is it worth investing the time into it?
    site moderator alex
    Dec 9th, 2002 / quote /
    heh.. yeah, that's because it is in the New Fonts section.. once it will be bumped down it will be replaced by something else...

but its still cool.. i like that font myself...

Register and/or login to access this feature.

Register

Name
    Email
    Password

Login

Email
    Password
      Forgot password?