[DEL]

I've wanted this font for a long time, and have seen it used in Jhonen's autobiographical comic.

I finally saw that someone had used the font to create an award for thescarymonkeyshow.com, and this is the first I have seen of a good quality picture of this font.

Anyone who could help me identify this font I would be very thankful for. :D

It's great to see the forum back online! ;)

did you ask the webmaster?

[DEL]

Ahem...

Well, I finally got to join to join the club. It's in the files section, I feel a bit stupid. I've even seen this font before...

tsk tsk tsk...

i downloaded it and wanted to add it to AF but.... i already have it... http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/search/full_listing.htm?kw=ebola

[DEL]

Yeah, I've seen it here, but that was before I read the comic.

To make my presence not worthless, I present to you an official font used for credits in Nickelodeon's Invader Zim... Are you ready for it?

[DEL]

Okay, back and ready with the font, I attach it.

hmm.. that brings up a little problem that i have here at abstract fonts... I downloaded the font zipped it up and submitted to my site it was rejected because i already have one font called "invader, regular" and my site obviously doesnt like duplicates... was that font renamed? what is it's original name do you know?

[DEL]

Yes, Invader is its original name.

I noticed that when I searched for "Invader". Invader is the actual name for this font, but it is different from the Invader you have. I don't know how, or if it is possible, but you could rename Invader to Invader Zim to solve this double-name problem...

I've also noticed you do not have Apollyon...

[DEL]

If I may ask, Alex, did you program the system you use here or did you get it of another site? Does it create the image preview automatically or do you have to do it by hand?

Thanks,

Paul

everything is programmed by me, except the current soure of communication.. the message board...

yes, i generate images on the fly, grab copyrights and trademarks from the font on the fly, as well as it's name and style... saves A LOT of time.. i would be still at about 2000 fonts without programming knowledge

thorn, thanks for the font!

in the future, if you want to add a font, zip it up with all the docs and readme files that you got it with and go here:

http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/submit_font.htm

and submit it.. everythign is automatic and will only have to approve it later.. ;)

[DEL]

Oh, goody. I have a few more fonts I'd like to add.

[DEL]

[quote:652e5b2f1a="alex"]

everything is programmed by me, except the current soure of communication.. the message board...

yes, i generate images on the fly, grab copyrights and trademarks from the font on the fly, as well as it's name and style... saves A LOT of time.. i would be still at about 2000 fonts without programming knowledge [/quote:652e5b2f1a]

That sounds great. I am developing a system like that for my templates site at:

http://templates.thehotweb.net . I have pretty good programming knowlage and am developing a message board system at:

http://www.nmb-community.com/nmb

Currently the team consists of 4 people but we need a couple more (if you are interested :) ).

Thanks,

Paul

i am always interested.

i have, i'd say pretty advanced knowledge of PHP/MySQL and Oracle and C, etc etc etc...

what are you guys currently working on? what are the obstacles, etc?

it looks pretty cool though! i like it!

[DEL]

[quote:6f2c9e5e25="alex"]

i am always interested.

i have, i'd say pretty advanced knowledge of PHP/MySQL and Oracle and C, etc etc etc...

what are you guys currently working on? what are the obstacles, etc?

it looks pretty cool though! i like it! [/quote:6f2c9e5e25]

How about I'll e-mail you :).

Thanks,

Paul

[DEL]

Hey, I've seen the YackBB before...

[DEL]

[quote:faa24adebc="Thorn"]

Hey, I've seen the YackBB before... [/quote:faa24adebc]

Hmm where at? I annouced it on my forums a couple months back but only a few people saw it. Plus I only purchased Yackbb a week ago, before that it was NMB. If it's that popular already I am pretty amazed as I haven't told many people.

Thanks,

Paul

[DEL]

I actually go to a lot of sites, I can't exactly remember where I have seen it.

[DEL]

[quote:32f4e7770f="Thorn"]

I actually go to a lot of sites, I can't exactly remember where I have seen it. [/quote:32f4e7770f]

Oh well, glad it's being seen already and it barely started development.

Thanks,

Paul

[DEL]

I've been wanting to learn php for a while, I'd like to make it easier for the staff on my site to update...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing