[DEL]

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for "[b:ae55eb1885]Nadianne BOOK[/b:ae55eb1885]" and "[b:ae55eb1885]Nadianne BOOK Condensed[/b:ae55eb1885]" Fonts.

I have already the [b:ae55eb1885]Nadianne Bold[/b:ae55eb1885] but these two are a lot more smoother and elegant.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you all!! :p

Manare

[DEL]

For Nadianne Book look here:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/technologies/scripts.html

Ute

[DEL]

Hi Utes my friend!

Thanks for replying.

The thing is that I had already visited the address you give us, but once downloaded and unzipped, the font file seems to be [b:bb895412dc]damaged[/b:bb895412dc]. When I try to add the font to the FONT folder, [b:bb895412dc]the system warns that it is not a valid font[/b:bb895412dc]. I already contacted the Webmaster, but he could only provide me with the same file, which is also damaged.

I'm running under W-XP, perhaps is that a problem? I don't know, but I don't think so.

So in every case, if anybody just knows another place where this font can be found, it'be of great help.

Thanks Utes, and thanks everybody!

Manare

[DEL]

Hi Manare!

So sorry, but I can't find another link for a free version. Surely you tried fontseek.com and saw the $22,00-versions sold by Agfa. :)

On my win98-system nadianne book works fine. Even Photoshop 6, somewhat touchy with damaged fonts, didn't complain.

Greetings

Ute

[DEL]

I successfully downloaded the Nadianne font from the referenced site to my Windows95 system this morning (what a beautiful font!). No problems.

[DEL]

Hi all!

For any reason Windows XP does no accept or recognize this font and can't be installed onto the Fonts Folder. I checked it myself with Windows 98SE and it did worked. Strange, isn't it?

Thank you all guys!

Manare

[DEL]

I also have Windows XP and my Nadianne Book Font, my beloved favorite font, went into the dumper when XP was loaded. I'm bummed, but still breathing.:eek:

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing