[DEL]

PLEASE! Can anyone help me, I need the font from the got milk commercial. I can't find it anywhere! Can anyone help? Thanks!!!!:D

[DEL]

CgPhenixAmerican

try a search on yahoo! for a download.

[DEL]

I don't know the name of the font, so I can't do a search search on anyplace unless I know the name of the font, so how can I possibly do a search on Yahoo??? I NEED the font name or the font. :confused:

[DEL]

I think it's called Borzoi.

[DEL]

I typed the name of the actual font above "try a search on yahoo!"

CgPhenixAmerican = font name for 'got milk?' ad campaign.

-Colin

[DEL]

Yes, CgPhenixAmerican is the name of the actual font and I actually got it! It's very hard to find because from what I understand the got milk company somehow got a copywrite on it so you hafta kinda search around for an, uhm... shall we say borrowed version of it? LOL! Thank you everyone for you help, and I hope this'll help anyone else looking for it as well.:D[quote:ae49aebf57]There are people in this world that will treat you bad, disrespect you and make you sad, let God deal with the things they do, because hate in your heart will consume you too. ~ Will Smith, "Just The Two of Us"[/quote:ae49aebf57]

Dude, can you email it to me? or maybe put it up somewhere I can get to it?

You'll get it here by inserting some coins. Note: No sharing here. This is a legal site.

Hi Swallow, "by inserting some coins", that's nice. I like it.

:-) *wave*

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing