[DEL]

i need the frutiger pkg so bad:(

[DEL]

Check out the link below it is a reply I and my friend Utes gave to the same question last month all you need is on this link.

And just a quick tip I find that if you search a forum you are new on. for a key word. oh lets just say the font name. you can cut out the middle man and it saves duplication of replies... lol lol only joking :D .

welcome to the forum and hope we can all be of help again.

BiG[URL=http://www.abstractfonts.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=243&highlight=frutiger]Frutiger Thread[/URL]

:D

[DEL]

can't get the file fr.zip the link is broken :( I need frutiger 45 (light) 65 (bold) and 95 (ultra black) and roman. Plse help

[DEL]

n.t.

hi, i try to download the frutiger pkg from the various links in the forum threads, but none seem to work..they say page not available, etc.

Any ideas? I need frutiger pkg, (for mac.)

thank you!

s.

Yes yes, those were the days that commercial fonts were easy to get for free. Now are the days that each and every site that offers this possibility is closed down in no time. So don't bother to ask for a commercial font for free. You won't get it. And, even better, this site will live on.

oh, i see..thank you anyway! Is there a new Free font that is quite similar to frutiger you could suggest? thanks.

Stefania, have a look at the M+ 2p-family.

Thanks so much. I like that one a lot and that will help!

Could you tell what is the font in this image (the strip with text: Q #3)?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing