Good day(night) everyone!

I just wanted to take an opportunity to thank you all guys for helping each other out.

I dont wanna single anyone out but i have to thank guys like UteS and big2001 especially as they take their time to help out desperate people out there.

I was going to write private messages to all of you but i want other people to see that i greatly appreciate everyone's effort to help out.

thank you guys and please keep on helping to maintain good reputation of a forum where you can actually get help.

Thank you very much

[DEL]

thanks alot Alex it means alot to just help but to have the forum modrator send a thanx make me feel at home. i may sound a bit sad but hay this is a forum i am proud to call home and may all your wishes for fonts come true this christmas one and all lol.

but on the real side it dose mean alot and i would like to thank you all for being so cool with each other, we all know some forums are full of folks of the not so nice kind spaming and such. but i fell this forum is a cut above and i hope that we will all keep this forum running with the aid of our king modrator Alex.

AbstractFonts Forum for ever.

BiG Keep on fonting:cool:

[DEL]

Hi Alex

it's nice of you especially mentioning my postings. Thank you.

I never write here without my dictionary nearby but in spite of it I'm never sure... ;)

Your forum is wonderful and I love it, only during the last weeks I hadn't much time for visits.

"I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year."

Ute

[DEL]

Well what can i say Utes it didnt take long for you to spot my bad spelling oh how funny.

and there i was saying how nice this forum is does it make you fill big. lol:D ok i have very bad writen english but is this a language forum or afont forum.

lets play nice.

BiG:mad:

Keep it clean and freindly

[DEL]

hallo big2001

I don't understand why you are angry - or aren't you??? I think you misundersood something. I wrote to Alex, not to you - I don't know you , I only see, you're a fontaholic like him and like me.

It's my problem with the foreign languages - reading sentences I catch the facts but I cannot feel if someone is joking or not, if something is meant in earnest or not. Likewise, when I'm writing, I'm never sure if I'm hurting someone, because of the wrong grammar or term.

I'll apologize if I offended you.

Ute

big, he just meant that his english is not very good and that's why he's always writing with the aid of dictionary. He wasnt referring to your post.

also, i think, that you, uteS have very good spelling and grammar, i wish all of us had such good spelling ;)

misspelled words and bad grammar is not hte worst that can happen to us in this world and as long as the other party understands what you're talking about it doesnt matter how correct it is... but that's just my opinion

thank you guys and Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

[DEL]

Sorry Utes and Alex I just miss read and jumped to a terribly wrong conclusion i am very sorry and hope i am forgiven.

I hope there are no hard fellings and that we can all go on to make this forum grow and help even more in the new comming year.

Once again sorry Utes it was just me being silly I sometimes don't think but i admire all the help you have given out and am proud to have my user name next to yours in a message from Alex and hope we can become friends.

Keep on fonting and may we all be blessed in the new year to come.

BiG

Keep on fonting

:)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing