[DEL]

I'm looking for the font in the movie Legally Blonde. I'm looking for the script font in the opening credits. Anyone know what it's called?

[DEL]

I saw it and i wanted it also... i hope they give it out on here cuz it's really cute! :D

if you guys could post an image it would save evyone time and more ppl would help you

[DEL]

hello ppl, i think this pic. i show gives a basic idea don't u think? well i hope this helps u to find it....... ;)

[DEL]

ppl find anything yet? any clue?

[DEL]

Still looking for the font in the opening credits of Legally Blonde (the example someone posted is not the one I'm looking for). It's kind of similar to Wendy, but it's different and the font dots the i's with hearts. Thanks for helping me look.

If you look at the opening credits on this picture:

http://wtf2.myfonts.com/uploads/images/8a/8ab207b576b8719c841718ab731dedca.39786.jpeg

You will see that none of the letters are identical. My guess is that they were handwritten and is not an actual font. It's a shame because it's really nice but I'm sure there's some fonts similar :)

Sorry to disappoint x

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing