[DEL]

Hi, I've got a question. Everytime I download a font, it becomes a zip file, and when I try to install it (by following the directions on the site btw, I have Windows 98) it never works. When I click 'Install New Fonts...' and get to the place where I placed the zipped font file, it doesn't work. I've tried countless numbers of times and have about 50 downloads of the same font that didn't work and so yeah.... ^^; please help me, I will very much appreciate it. Thank you! :D

you have to unzip it first... you should be able to double-click it and then extract the .ttf file which you can install by following the directions on this site...

if the program wont start that means you dont have it but you can get it for free aat www.winzip.com

Alex

[DEL]

thank you for your help! :)

[DEL]

might sound dumb, but what are the Winzip files that I can download for free ^^; I'm not all that good at searching sites and, yeah :P sorry if I'm in any way a bother, but thanks anyways! ^_^

winzip files? you mean files with .zip extension? people 'zip' many diff things, font files is only one example of it...

im not quite sure what you are asking

[DEL]

it's ok. I figured it out, but thank you nonetheless :)

[DEL]

Ok i have the same problem ...and when i go to winzip.com it says i have to pay money to download it.....what should i do??:confused:

you dont have to pay anything... you can download it for free and use it forever.. you're just gonna have one little extra screen and thats it...

read the site more careful and you'll find it...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing