[DEL]

dsfdsf

Hi I would like to ask you a question.

Is there any Fonts available for mac users (Apple Works) If there is please contact me.

[DEL]

Did you (or ANYone?) ever find out how to install AbstractFonts on your Mac? I can download them, but my programs don't recognize them when I put them in the system font folder. Extensis Suitcase 8 doesn't recognize them to load either. :confused:

they are tru type fonts and are meant for Windows. HOWEVER, numerous FAQs state that you can install .ttf's on MACs. i use mac at work and have been unsuccessful while trying to install them on MAC OS..

sorry

[DEL]

That's odd. I have several True Type fonts installed on my Mac and they seem to work fine. (Though I don't trust them enough to not outline them in Illustrator before sending to an offset printer.)

Still a mystery. I would looooove to use these cool fonts, so I'll keep trying to figure it out. AND keep searching for Mac font sites. Know of any good ones?

Thanks Alex. (And anyone else who can advise.)

[DEL]

:rolleyes: your poor poor mac users, you dont have the joy of a new windows upgrade every five days, I now have the wonderful Windows Xp Jan edition, cant wait to see Febs edition aparantly it comes in a new box! :O

Anyways, as I said to the guy /gal who lives in FLA, there is a programme on HTTP://WWW.DOWNLOADS.COM which will allow you to convert them pc files to mac(donalds) files

Later kids, I got a bus to catch

[DEL]

In the font installation section of this website, it says you can just install the fonts directly. When I downloaded the fonts and unzipped them, I noticed that the icon for each font wasn't a normal Mac icon and the font name had ".TTP" after the name, which isn't normal for a Mac font.

Furthermore, I didn't see the font conversion to Mac program on download.com.

Where is it?

Thank you!

[DEL]

Download any AbstractFonts you like.

Download TransType from the internet.

I don't remember the website; do a search.

With that software, you can convert PC fonts to Mac.

They are TruType fonts and I don't know how reliable they are when they go to press, but you can always outline them in Illustrator.

Good luck. It was a life saver for me.

;)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing