[DEL]

Hey..for all of you guys who have heard of the band "Good Charlotte" I'm looking for the font that they use on their website and their cd cover. If nobody can find it for me can somebody tell me how I can create that font then?

Thanks

[DEL]

The font of the letters "Good Charlotte" on the website is

Tempus Sans ITC

and you'll find it here:

http://www.chalkman.com/fonts.htm

I don't know the CD-Cover and I'm not willing to search for it. Please put URL's in your posting - or do you think everyone is a fan of just this band?

Ute

[DEL]

If I implied that everybody liked the band good charlotte i wouldn't have said "if you have heard of the band...". But anyway thanks for your help even though it didn't help me much. I was after the lettering of the name "good charlotte" on their website not the font Tempus Sans. Excuse me for fogetting to put their website so you could have checked them out. www.goodcharlotte.com but i guess it didn't help much either.

[DEL]

First posting - you said:

"I'm looking for the font that they use on their website ...."

Second posting - you say:

"I was after the lettering of the name "good charlotte" on their website not the font Tempus Sans. "

I'm not a native english speaker - what's the difference? Do you search for the font with which the words "good charlotte" and many other words (i.e. on the navigation bar) are written or don't you?

You see, I sometimes like to be a little bit sarcastic, i.e. when people think that music-lovers are fontaholics at the same time and vice versa. :)

The other day my search engine brought me to the website of www.goodcharlotte.com, there I had a look on the letters on the start-screen and saw, they were written with the font "Tempus Sans ITC". Today I looked a little bit closer, say next page, and I saw, there are two fonts more used, a red one and a multicoloured one. Unfortunately, you didn't say which one you like most...

;)

CU

It is a Gothic font.

I think it's Diploma. Or at least it's close.

http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/536

Good lord, Good Charlotte's website is crappy.

WOW! I think someone finally found it! Haha took long enough.

@recovered:Hey..for all of you guys who have heard of the band "Good Charlotte" I'm looking for the font that they use on their website and their cd cover. If nobody can find it for me can somebody tell me how I can create that font then?

Thanks

=============================

hi dear plz tell me what does font mean i can't understand plz anybody suggest me

sandy

you don't know what "font" means?

I FOUND IT.... ITS OLD ENGLISH TEXT MT.

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR AGES FOR MY TATTOO I WANT.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing