[DEL]

Does anyone know what font the Compaq name is in or is it just a graphic? If it is a graphic, anyone interested in making it into a font.

Compaq font: Masque, Regular

http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/3522

Now, Alex, THAT IS FAST!!! Giving the answer almost 5 years after the question has been asked. Pffffffffftttttttttt.

better late than never! :)

this is actually useless as far as providing the answer to the person, since I do not know anything about that person (hence, "recovered" user name)

this is for searching... so google and 'em all will spider a thread with an answer to request for compaq's font. cha-ching

Yep. Figured that one out myself. But too nice a chance to let go.

you think Compaq has been mentioned enough to get attention? :)

Compaq

One more? To make sure?

Heh, it worked, searching for "compaq font" in canadian google, AF is #2 :) up from not being in the top 50 i believe prior to this

Hahaha, nice. I'll post another "Compaq font found" in here for google. Don't know if they have the same database, but google.at lists AF also at rank #2. But yahoo.de didn't find anything in the first 50 quieries, sorry.

Thought about giving the "compaq font" one for the road. But no need. Google Luxemburg already put you nuber 1. How about "HP font", "Dell font", and so?

@Schwalben Koenig:Hahaha, nice. I'll post another "Compaq font found" in here for google. Don't know if they have the same database, but google.at lists AF also at rank #2. But yahoo.de didn't find anything in the first 50 quieries, sorry.

Yahoo.com now puts Abstractfonts 2nd for "compaq font". And so does Yahoo.es.

Wow, it's handy to know how to wave the digital wand :-D

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing