[DEL]

I am looking for a font that is an ornate middle ages sort ***ociated with Spain, Cervantes/Don Quixote etc.... Can anyone help?

Were you ever able to find one?

You may want to have a look at the Espania. Just uploaded but probably waiting for approval.

Thank you dear KKat, but I think Celina is looking for some Old Western-fonts: http://www.abstractfonts.com/forum/thread/32113

Can be. But in the first post one asked for a mediaeval spanish script.

... an ornate middle ages sort associated with Spain, Cervantes/Don Quixote etc...

Which is exactly what Espania is.

Edit:

Celina referred to this thread long before in another thread showing a sample of a font that has little to do with mediaeval spanish writing. Her example is ornamental early american. Indeed, wild-west, circus and the lot.

Well, yes, sure. But that's 5 years old. And the second post (in the new thread) from Celina has much less time-span in it than this :-D

Anyway, Espania is a good choice for the first post.

If I would be Hercule Poirot I would say, that Celina - as a good girl - made a quick research about some "spanish looking font" as she didn't kow how to describe the typeface she has in mind. And she came to the actual posting, where she posted her request (on 2006-07-31 01:17:00). Then she thought "Hmm, maybe a sample would be great for all the people here …" and she - as a polite forum-member - opened her own thread just 34 minutes later. (on 2006-07-31 01:51:14).

But as I'm not Hercule Poirot, not even a Belgian citizen, I repeat: Espania IS a good choice and you hear my applaude over the borders.

:-D

Schwalben Koenig, you couldn't have described the scenario any better. :o)

hahaha, gracias, celina. Maybe I do HAVE some tiny grey cells in my head.

BTW, I did a search for Western Fonts and found a perfect font, so thank you!

Everybody happy! What a perfect world. So does Eutopia exist?

Hi

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing