[DEL]

Hey.. i read how to install a font into my comp which has Windows 95... im in the fonts file and when i click File , All i see is this...

New >

Create Shortcut

Delete

Rename

Properties

Close

I dont have any install font thingy... Plz help cuz i wanna use these awesome fonts!!!

did you get that menu when you right-clicked on the .ttf file? thats what it looks like..

you have to go to START -> SETTINGS -> CONTROL PANEL -> FONTS and in that window go to FILE..

OR

just copy/move the .ttf file to you c:\WINDOWS\FONTS directory

Alex

[DEL]

hey i have the same problem too... my file menu do not have the install new fonts command

so i copied the ttf files into my windows/font folder but i cant see them in my applications like microsoft word, etc..

HELP!!!

how many fonts have you installed on your system? windows goes ga-ga when you have around 1000 installed...

try uninstalling whole bunch of them or better yet, move like 200-300 of them out of the windows/fonts directory to a different one and see if the "install new font" button will appear.

let me know what happens in any case

Alex

[DEL]

ugga hagga gagga lagga ugga uhhh guu "GA-GA"?

gugga

[DEL]

You Need To Set Some Attributes to you font folder

To Do this you need to click either Start>Run or Start>Programs>Accessories>MS Dos Prompt

After you do this type in

Attrib c:\windows\fonts +s +r

(The C:\Windows\fonts needs to be the path to your font folder)

This Will set Your font Folder to a System folder and a Read-only folder.

Then When you open the font folder and Click on FILE there should be a Install New font Option.

[b:38c713829e]OR[/b:38c713829e]

Download the attachment and Run FontFIX (Only Works if you Font Folder Path Is C:\Windows\Fonts)

Tell me if this helps you.....

[email]TheManThatUFear@msn.com[/email]

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing