[DEL]

I'm looking or this font and it's not Generations, but it looks like that. Please if you know, tell me!

you should give us some kind of picture to look at so we can have an idea of how the font looks like...

Alex

[DEL]

OK,I'll put. But, how?

if youy have a website then do the following:

1. upload the image to your server

2. then post a message in this forum and post the url of the picture (you can also use vB code, click on the link below to read a FAQ on how to insert pictures)

or

if there is an image on the internet that uses that font just find out its url (through properties) nad post the url in this forum and people will take a look at it...

let me know if you need more help

Alex

[DEL]

The site is http://www.fontsplanet.com

Is that font used in the menu!!!

It may be actually a type of Generation, there's too many types of Generation.

Please help me!!!

it does look like the generation font...

however, i have an idea for you.. ask the guys from the site.. he designed it, he must know what he used... let me know if it worked

Alex

[DEL]

Of course I did it. I sent 2 e-mails to the webmaster. He said he lost the font. Sucker.

i just checked the 'Generations' font from my site and it is almost identical to the one at fonts planet except for the letter 'p' that has a little white gap while the one at fonts planet dosnt have one.

i think you should just go with that one, it is as close as you can get...

Alex

[DEL]

oh, thank you, but I wanted the original.

thank you for trying to help

[Edited by PunKittie on 05-04-2001 at 08:49 PM]

[DEL]

Hey, it's me again.

I want to tell ya that I found the font I was looking for but now I need a free software to make headlines to my page. Can you help me again?

I had Xara Webstyle, but now I can't use it anymore because it was a free trial. I want something like that, not in java.

The font is called SonicCutThru Hv BT.

hmm... there is plenty of image editing/creation software out there, but there is a lot of beginners using jask pain sho pro, i think... you can get evaluation copy for 30 days at http://www.jasc.com.

I didnt say that, but you can always find cracks and crack pretty much any software you want... :D

[DEL]

I downloaded the software you said above, it's really good, but there's a problem... I could not make gif archives.

you mean you couldnt create .GIF files???? there MUST be a provision for that.. you might not be able to create animate gifs but normal should not be a problem.. check out their help and site.. they just must have support for gifs

[DEL]

I could I could...

My page is ready again, with all the headlines, but I want to change my nick name on Internet... I'm so confused... Oh, you know everything about me now, I'm confused and boring!

You don't need to answer it!

whats your site's url? gonna visit it ;)

[DEL]

www.gunnerkitty.knac.com

But it's not as I want still... I'm too perfectionist!

[DEL]

The headlines don't appear in my hp. I changed to .gif files (it was bmp) but it still don't appear.

Xara was perfect, but I can't use it for free anymore. My page had perfect headlines in gif, but when I found that GNR font, I could not use Xara no more.

You know another software? :D

why dont you just get a crack for Xara? ;)

Alex

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing