Hey everyone!

I have been working on the design of the previews and the site in general. Somewhere, I went wrong and deleted my whole database that contained all info about the fonts. Therefore, AF has been without most of the fonts for some time now... However, I will be working hard over this night to bring every single font back and fix any bugs that you might discover (Thanks for calling me, by the way, to let me know about the problem)

If you happen to find a bug, post it here as a reply or a new thread...

I expect AF be back fully operational on Wed 27th or Thu 28th at the latest.

Most of the fonts will be back very shortly, i just will have to work out minor bugs.

Also, I might be moving to another host soon so there will be another down time... I will notify my newsletter subscribers prior to the outage...

waiting for the feedback...

Happy New Year,

Alex

im very sleepy, forgot to tell you that whatever appears on the site right now, works... (or, rather, should work)

letters in the left hand side menu should all work and there should be all 1000+ fonts in tha alphabetical listings...

Categories i am trying to fight with right now...

Alright, back to the "fun, fun, fun" categorizing...

Alex

Finally... Fonts are categorized... Pages rebuilt... Database fixed up... There are a couple of minor bugs that i know of but im gonna get 'em soon... post a message here if you find a bug, ok?

In addition there are more features to come for you my friends, for example, "related" fonts and "info" on the font...

Also, im planning on updating the site ("FINALLY!!! You lazy bum, Alex!!!" - YourNameHere)

Ok, have fun kids,

Alex

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing