but ... is the Kat happy?

what would be the online version of catnip?

there are a few problems still, but i'm working to ractify them...

one of them is how to deal with the new message notifications. you will not receive a notification now, because you would receive one after each post since i dont track what you look at. That will get very annoying very quickly. Any ideas of how to deal with that?

'what would be the online version of catnip? '

Tweetiebird.

'the new message notifications. you will not receive a notification now, because you would receive one after each post since i dont track what you look at. That will get very annoying very quickly. Any ideas of how to deal with that?'

No idea how to solve these sort of things. I just ID fonts for fun. I consider Fraktur type fonts no fun. Game-logos, specially the deformed ones are not fonts. So I ignore these things.

Thingies:

--- The subject line stays blank. If nothing is entered the post can not be opened. I think, if no subject is entered the original subject should be kept.

--- The name of the original poster is not visible. That is not handy.

--- Can not add my sig.

--- What happened to private messages?

THING!!

--- The history has gone. Many things that already have been answered now can not be referred to anymore. Can you keep the old forum up as read-only?

Have fun and ... be nice to the cats

Relax. It is just a font.

- will add the default [re: "original post name"] subject.

- signatures, in the member preferences

- email a member, if the member has allowed it, throught a website form so no email is exposed

- name of the original poster in the list of messages

more work! exciting! gonna go grab a sandwich and off i go

how important is the original poster? it just add to complexity of the database, i just want to make sure it is worth it

what would that change for you if you get to see the name of the very first person in the thread?

Would also be handy if I could quoye you. Saves a lot copy / paste.

"what would that change for you if you get to see the name of the very first person in the thread?"

The difference between me and many other forum users is that I [and a few others] tend to answer questions instead of asking. So, true, for most users knowing who started a thread is pretty irrelevant. For me it is not. Knowing the original posters name tells me whether this visitor has reacted to a reply, I can trace what sort of questions this visitor has posted before. I can trace their reactions on answers. I can trace whether they keep asking for commercial fonts after it has been explained that this is not done, or have understood the rules of the game to keep this forum up and alive and protected against gray suits.

And more. These sort of things determine how I respond - or not at all ...

Have fun and ... be nice to the cats

Relax. It is just a font.

- test out the signature option in the members->preferences

- default subject is added

- sorting is a personal choice, i have worked at some places and used some forums, i hate reading the latest(first) post and then ending up going all the way down to start reading up to understand what ppl are talking about.

I am more open to adding automatic "jump to reply" when you cilick on the link in the notification email. what do you think about that?

- quoting is a great idea, i actually started working on it 5 mins ago... you are reinforcing the need for it :)

Just noticed that the last post doesn't jumt to the top. What's going to happen with threads that have a long[er] live? Have fun and ... be nice to the cats Relax. It is just a font.

how's this for a quote?

Don't see the quote pop-up in the reply message. Let's see what happens

Don't see the quote pop-up in the reply message. Let's see what happens

Now it works. Good! Thanks Alex.

im a cat pleaser ;)

have you tried editing feature?

well, in Canada we have a long weekend (monday, a civic holiday) which i will be spending in the cottage country, fishing, working, eating and getting tipsy, to say the least

have a good weekend

Funny. I can quote myself but not someone else. Something for Tuesday?

Editing works fine. You may want to think about the 'X' next to 'edit'. Tried that one. It works. It does delete the post. Maybe better to replace the 'X' by 'Delete this post'?

[quote]Don't see the quote pop-up in the reply message. Let's see what happens

Now it works. Good! Thanks Alex.[/quote]

this one is quoting you, quoting yourself.

heh, 'X' is a left-over from beta.. i should definitely change it.. sanks

And this is me quoting you. ¡Nada de nada! So you have more power than others.

Edit: Have a nice long weekend.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing