Forum

126 Forum Search Results for din 1451 rounded

For font results, search entire site for din 1451 rounded
    Showing page 1 of 7
    Mar 10th, 2007 - Another possibility is... use DIN for the whole thing! I don't think DIN 1451 is that heavy*** so you would need to add weight and cut the corners off for LIFE of course. *** Edit: o
    12 matching posts in this thread
    Aug 24th, 2006 - If it's not too late: Frankfurter, VAG rounded, Helvetica Rounded, Arial rounded are the most popular rounded typefaces.
    4 matching posts in this thread
    Not Solved - Font identification request
    Dec 11th, 2009 - Anyone knows what is this font? Looks like Arial rounded, but I can't find it.
    8 matching posts in this thread

4. N/A

Jan 11th, 2003 - Sorry to post again, but this time I found what I think is the real font. Here's the site for it: http://www.elsner-flake.com/ and the font name is DIN 1451 Mittel Alt Anyone know where I can get it for "free
    2 matching posts in this thread
    Solved - Font identification request
    Jun 2nd, 2008 - right.. it is the perspective of the picture, or does the font has got more "rounded corners" than myriad pro? thanks
    3 matching posts in this thread

6. N/A

Aug 7th, 2003 - ... kidding! I haven't seen the film, so I din't know about that being used on all the walls. But where did you see any text written on www.13ghosts.com written in this font? I browsed some pages there just to get so ...
    Sep 16th, 2008 - ... "Rounded". If you have any suggestions i will always listen. dafont's categories are flushed out more under a few headers making it easier to find a category but it has many annoying limitations which i tried to avoid on abstract f ...
    May 11th, 2009 - ... rounded letters like the capital O should slightly larger than the average height of the other capitals to counter-act the fact that it's rounded shape gives it the allusion that it is smaller. I took this design ...
    May 13th, 2009 - DIN or Flama
    Jun 2nd, 2009 - Also have a look at the VAG Rounded.

11. N/A

Jun 20th, 2003 - It IS that rounded. That makes the ID request so interesting.
    Oct 12th, 2008 - Ivan, ever thought about the Din Black for YOUDEM and the Din Medium for tv?
    Mar 16th, 2007 - Looks a lot like VAG Rounded.
    Feb 9th, 2007 - ... rounded as the Pinwheel though but really close. Looks like I will have to spend the $2 this time! OUCH!!!! (Clients for you!) Once again may thanks from Spainio! Have a good weekend Regards Gary ...

15. N/A

Aug 8th, 2003 - ... din't understand - When a memory device context is created, GDI automatically selects a 1-by-1 monochrome stock bitmap for it. GDI output functions can be used with a memory device context only if a bitmap has been created and selecte ...
    Jun 26th, 2008 - ... rounded edges. I am still looking for something closer,but this is as close to the shape of the letters so far. That one you have to pay for but here is a similar one that is free http://www.fontica.com/font/dunkin__donuts Ed ...
    Nov 15th, 2008 - Similar: VAG Rounded, Arial Rounded, Helvetica Rounded, Frankfurter, ...
    Dec 2nd, 2011 - Please Help me the font which says "FLYGO" , "MPOWER", "FAP" in the attached picture... Thx!
    4 matching posts in this thread
    Feb 26th, 2009 - ... rounded version. Softening the bad news, if it is only for the title it is probably not much work to adapt it for the letters necessary. We only have an E to go for, but I thing the type used for publisher and body is the same. But ...
    Aug 9th, 2006 - Thanks guys. I know it's a logo, but i also know there is a web counter in rapidcounter.com with a similar font. I upload the image. BTW Borg9 it's really close but i'm looking something more rounded. Saluti